Friday 27 April 2012

Danish Inspiration

I came across an interview with Catherine Lazure-Guinard from Nordic Design on the Charlotte Minty blog. Nordic Design is a Scandinavian blog that is a wonderful reflection of Scandi design and lifestyle, it's well worth a look. 

Charlotte Minty is another blog just as inspiring - I have provided the link below. I love her Profile Interviews where she seeks out the people behind her favourite blogs and finds out what inspires them from books, to food, etc.





Love the Arne Jacobsen 'Swan Chair', one day it will be in my lounge :)



I love you Copenhagen, cannot wait to visit you again my friend.

          http://www.charlotteminty.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/inspiration-profile-catherine-lazure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...