Thursday 30 May 2013

New England Style Home in Sweden

I adore this home of Swedish architect, Anna Lantz Niklasson,which was 
featured in the May issue of the Swedish magazine Hus & Hem.
Anna tells Hus & Hem that she had already drawn this home 
a million times in her head before she actually got around to building it.
This doesn't surprise me....I think it is perfect in every way.
 It stands in a forest of pine and birch in Skaene and is surrounded by expansive lawns.
With 37 windows and 8 skylights natural light pours into every corner.
The interior is the typical Nordic colour palette of neutrals, black, light wood 
and the furniture  is a mix of Scandinavian design pieces and Ikea.
Pretty, Comfortable, Stylish, Light and Spacious.
Anna Lantz Niklasson I would love you to design my next home!










  










Anna and her family.


{Source: Delikatissen}
{Original Source: Hus & Hem}

1 comment:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    Crystal Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...