Thursday 26 April 2012

Another Home in Sweden......


I know, I know, it's another home in Sweden. It's clear that I am totally in love with this country. I had a holiday there a couple of years ago with my husband and it made such an impression on me. From the history, to the architecture, the landscape, the food and the wonderful people. I truly fell in love with this gorgeous little country. Sadly I don't live there, so I make do with pictures and dreams. 


These pics are of the Swedish blogger, Annaleena's, home. I found them on the Nordic Design website and I will provide the link to this site for you at the bottom of the page. 






                            http://nordicdesign.ca/blog/2011/09/the-house-of-blogger-annaleena/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...