Saturday 22 December 2012

The Beach Shack of All Beach Shacks


Location : Wategos Beach, Byron Bay, NSW.
The most easterly tip of Australia.

Let's set the scene for starters.....

See the yellow circle - here we are.


This home is owned by the Arnott (biscuit) family and it is known by locals as "The White House".
It's for sale for $A6 million, or you can rent it for around $A14,000 a week
(as have Kate Moss & Elle Macpherson).

Thank you to the always inspiring  Desire to Inspire for yet another one of their jaw dropping finds!

Let's step inside this little piece of heaven.

I love the interior....
it's full of style and heart.







Imagine waking up here every morning....
I can. So happily :)



So gorgeous. Love this room. Full of holiday peace and calm.








Yes, I think this beach shack would complete me.
I could part with $A6million for this quite happily.

Original source realestate.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...