Tuesday 6 November 2012

Another Swedish Beauty

I love nothing more than curling up at the end of the day with my pot of white tea, the children all tucked into their beds sleeping soundly, hubby curled up on the sofa and me just trailing through my favourite blogs seeing what everyone has been up to. 

At the moment I am loving the changing tone of the blogs in Scandinavia, and other parts of Europe, as they welcome their beautiful white winters of snow, fairy lights, hot chocolates, candles..... the change in their home interiors, the colours, their style and the mood is so cosy and enchanting. It makes for wonderful reading before bed - better than any magazine out there :)

 I inevitably finish the night with my favourite Swedish real estate site Stadshem for my day's last bit of inspiration. This was tonight's little find - just so pretty, stylish and simple. 
I loved it.

Sweet Dreams <3












via Stadshem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...