Tuesday 11 September 2012

Black Wooden House Love

I was so happy to come across this the other day.......
one of my beloved Swedish black wooden houses. 
This little patch of paradise is located on the island of Oland (Borgholm, Sweden). 
It has all of my favourite ingredients too - it's only steps from the water's edge 
and enjoys stunning views of the Baltic Sea. 
How wonderful are the tall pines bordering its garden. 
I also love the interior's natural, earthy colour palette 
and its simple, contemporary design.
I just love the whole package :)

Thank you to Planete-Deco for featuring this home on their blog.















2 comments:

  1. I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article.
    burke steel santa barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth informationSanta Barbara Green Construction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...